Soles4Souls Photo Contest
Soles4Souls BAREFOOT Photo Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The Wears My Shirt Soles4Souls Barefoot Photo Contest (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. If a participant is not the age of majority in their home state (“Minor”), he or she must have parental consent to use the Wears My Shirt website, enter this Contest and submit photos. Employees of Wears My Shirt (“Sponsor”), and their parent and affiliate companies , as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Entrants must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules, including rules regarding eligibility for participation.
I understand and agree that if I am a student-athlete I am responsible for my own collegiate eligibility and/or amateur standing. I am aware of, and agree to comply with, all rules, regulations and bylaws that apply to my participation in the Site, including, but not limited to, those of my state association, the NCAA and any other national federation responsible for administering or regulating amateur athletics. I understand the consequences of any failure to comply with such rules, including but not limited to, loss of my eligibility to participate in future athletic contests in any sport at the high school, collegiate or other level.
2. Promotion Duration: The Contest begins on 10/21/2011 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on 12/31/2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. Winner List: For a winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Wears My Shirt, 25589 SW Canyon Creek Road Wilsonville, OR 97070. A winner’s list will be available for thirty (30) days after the Promotion ends.
4. How to Enter: To participate in the Promotion:
Online Entry: During the Contest Period, you can enter the Contest by completing and submitting the registration form and uploading a photo on Wears My Shirt’s website at www.wearsmyshirt.com All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. An entrant can enter the Contest only once during the Contest Period. Multiple entries by the same person will not be counted.
Limit: Each entrant must have his or her own email address. Multiple entrants may not share the same email address. Using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other method to attempt to enter the Promotion more than the allowed number of times will void all of an entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from participation in the Promotion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. If there is a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Use of Submission: By participating in the Contest, you grant Sponsor a royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual and sublicensable right to use your name, submission, and any photos or videos or other information or content provided to Sponsor as part of this Contest (collectively, “Your Submission”), and to reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, and display Your Submission in Sponsor’s advertisements, promotional materials, publications, videos, Web sites, and/or other media now known or hereafter developed (collectively, “Sponsor Media”) without further consideration. You consent to Sponsor’s use of Your Submission in such Sponsor Media and agree that: (a) no further consideration will be paid to you for such use; (b) consent and release is given without coercion or duress; (c) this agreement is binding upon your heirs and future legal representatives; and (d) the consent is not limited to this contest, and your name and submission may be used in subsequent Sponsor Media. Your Submission will not be returned to you and will become the property of Sponsor.
6. Warranty of Title: You represent and warrant that you are the original creator of and/or have all right, title, and interest in and to Your Submission. You agree to indemnify the Released Parties (defined below) from any third party claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement or rights of privacy or publicity.
7. Waiver: You waive any right to inspect, select, or approve Sponsor’s use of Your Submission. You agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Released Parties, from any liability for alterations, distortions, or any other modifications, whether intentional or otherwise, of Your Submission.
8. Consent of Nominee (if applicable): If you are not the nominee, you represent and warrant that the person(s) profiled in Your Submission (the “nominee”) consent to inclusion in the submission, and agree to provide Sponsor with a Release and Consent executed by the person profiled in such form as may be requested by Sponsor in the event the nominee is selected as a potential winner. Failure to provide such a Release and Consent may disqualify your submission.
9. Selection of Potential Winners: Potential winners will be voted on by Wears My Shirt users. The participant with the most votes (or “likes”) will be a potential winner. Only votes (or “likes”) from the Wears My Shirt website count towards the accrual of votes. No other voting or “liking” mechanism from any other website willl govern or add to the participants votes. Sponsor will review the potential winner(s) to make sure that they have complied with these Official Rules and the submission criteria before selecting a winner. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor will select, in its sole discretion, one or more winners from the pool of nominees profiled in the entries, based on the following criteria:
(1) total number of user votes (or “likes”);
(2) the appropriate Wears My Shirt t-shirt is featured in the photo;
(3) compliance with the Contest rules posted on the website; and
(4) compliance with these Official Rules
10. Winner Selection: Winner(s) will be determined by Sponsor on 01/06/2012 and notified by Sponsor on 01/06/2012.
All potential WINNERS are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Contest SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility and compliance with the official rules have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play that occurs after the system has been compromised or failed for any reason is deemed a defective play and is void and will not be honored.
Minors may be required to have their parent or legal guardian execute and return, prior and as a condition to receiving any prize, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release.
11. Notification and Verification of Potential Winners: The potential Contest winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted within 30 days of Sponsor’s sending a notification, or a prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits that prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
Winners may waive their right to receive prizes, but will not receive any alternate prize or cash value. Prizes are not assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Use of the prize may be subject to certain restrictions. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of personal delivery or date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a potential winner’s disqualification, and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Prizes not claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules within two (2) months of Sponsor’s receipt of the necessary releases and consents will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
Contest Prizes: One (1) winner will receive an Apple iPad 2. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $499. Odds of winning the Contest Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $499.
13. Release: By entering the Promotion, you release and hold harmless Sponsor, Soles4Souls, Facebook, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion, including the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
14. Publicity: Acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use and publication of his or her name, likeness, biographical information, photograph, voice, opinions and hometown and state in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, including without limitation for the purposes of advertisement in public and on the Internet, without further compensation or other consideration.
Minors may be required to have their parent or legal guardian sign an acknowledgement that Sponsor has the right to publicize Minor’s name, likeness, city and state of residence, and that fact that Minor won the Contest and any other related matters, without further compensation, authorization or remuneration.
15. Participation: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
16. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failure or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law. If such an attempt is made, Sponsor may seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
17. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or errors in equipment or programming used in association with the execution of the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
18. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Oregon or the appropriate State Court located in Multnomah County, Oregon; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Oregon or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oregon.
20. Sponsor: Wears My Shirt, 25589 SW Canyon Creek Road Wilsonville, OR 97070.
If you have any questions regarding this Promotion, please contact email@example.com.
- Alameda Elementary
- Assist International
- Ben Crane Project
- Bruce Lee Foundation
- Caddies 4 Cure
- Drew League Foundation
- Dunk Cancer - Children's Cancer Association
- Friends of Pimpollo
- In the Midst of Beauty
- LoanStar Home Lending
- Mike & Mike
- Raleigh Hills Panthers
- Silver & Black Give Back
- St. Thomas More
- Soles4Souls Copy
- Southridge High School
- Susan G. Komen
- Umpqua Bank Challenge
- See All Partners
- About Us